Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dear Diary,

    Today, I woke up around 5:30 AM. I prayed this morning, too. The first meal of everyday is breakfast. Today, and as always; I ate three fish dishes, three meat dishes, some white bread, and ale. After I ate, I attended business maters that are related to my land. Today, we had a problem with our crops. There weren't enough water and rain for the crops for this month. So, I gave them a solution to use groundwater.  In the afternoon, I did some weapon practice and afterwards, I had a mid-morning meal. I ate some porridge and vegetables. Subsequently, I inspected the estate. I made some evening prayers in the manor, At supper, I ate lots of meats, fine, white bread, and small amounts of vegetables and fruits. I also consumed honey. Then came the entertainment. We saw people dancing today. I felt tired so, I made some bedtime prayers.. Then, I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment