Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dear Diary,

   Today, I woke up around 5:35 AM. I prayed after I woke up. I wore a tight waistcoat, some kind of short dress & which the sleeves were slashed, a hat and various jewels. My shoes are armed with long metal points. I had some stew and meat pies for breakfast. Today's meeting was about the taxes. We higher the tax because we needed more money to improve our land. I had some time afterwards to make a poem. Then, I headed to weapon practice. After weapon practice, I went hunting. It was a fun thing to do and will surely eat the creatures that I hunted. I prayed in the evening and ate supper. I ate the animals that I hunted such as deer, goose, and boar. I also ate some meat that were seasoned with expensive spices only a lord could afford. I had entertainment after eating. I saw a juggler and he was great! I was sleepy, so I prayed before bed and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment