Thursday, November 29, 2012

Dear Diary,



    I would like to give some information about me. I am a lord, as you know it. I was given a land from the king called a fief. I had nearly total authority. I am the judge and the jury in dispute between my various vassals. I live in a castle or a manor house. It was usually cold at night. My job is to improve the land for example; I deal with the taxes, crops, etc. Hunting is the main source of the dining table. I was often surrounded by grandeur and finery. I have my own room in the castle with a bed and expensive chests for my clothes. I also have fine clothes with decorative belt buckles and other jewelry. In addition to this, I have servants to wait on his every need. I have people to dress me when I got up. I also wore perfume and kept herbs in my room to make it smell nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment